Sunday, March 22, 2009

Enjoying spring time!

We love this warmer weather where we can get outside and blow the stink off. There is nothing better than playing outside all day. Josh loves to be outside so much that we can barely get him back in the house - even for food.

Josh goin' crazy on the swing set


Who doesn't love this cute boy?

While Matt was pressure washing the deck and house Josh was having a grand time playing in the mist.


On Saturday night after dinner we all finger painted. Of course, Josh was covered, but that's all part of it. We all had a lot of fun!



Mom and Josh mixing the paint on their hands


Gooey Smooshy Fun


As I was getting ready for church on Sunday Josh was playing, but when I came out of the bathroom I found him laying on the couch under the blanket reading a book. To cute!
Today Josh spent the entire day with grandma and grandpa. He was spoiled all day and exhausted by the time he came home. Unfortunately, I have been sick again and it was nice to have a day to chill out and not chase him around. Thanks mom and dad, I love you guys!
Matt, Jenny and Josh






1 comment:

Louanne said...

Such cute photos. His smile melts my heart!!!