Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Pics, New Tricks

Some of my new tricks...

I'm Thiiiiiiiissss Big

He shoots... he scores!

I'm getting good at putting these shapes in their holes I'm so good with a fork, I don't like to be fed by my parents sometimes.
Oh yea, gotta charm 'em with the Eskimo kisses
I still take books to mom and dad ALL THE TIME!
And I can still get into some mischief...

Like crawling into the shower

Telling mom to get out of the way
Bonking dad on the head

Helping with the recyclables


What happens when the sticky tab on the diaper tears... use the good ol' standby!
Turing him into a Chinese Redneck!
M, J, &J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

prayers for Josh,you both and all the medical professionals who will be caring for our Joshua,today.Love, Papaw Joe and Mamaw Jane

Louanne said...

The duct tape is the best!

I hope the "event" went well and he is feeling okay.

Louanne, Mike and Nadia