Sunday, December 16, 2007

Josh on the move!

Since we don't have a new digital video camera, we still have a 8mm, we can't put video up of Josh walking. I decided to take a series of shot with my camera as he walked across the living room.


Ready, Set, Go!!!























For the big finish, a quick turn ...

Another few steps ...

A dive to the pillows!

I love to dive onto the pillows!!



Everyday Josh is walking more and he is getting better at walking. We think that by Christmas it will be a flat out run. He'll need to be running when his cousin Marianna comes down.

Love to all,
M, J, and J

2 comments:

Louanne said...

Total cuteness!! I love that beginning walk - hands out for balance. You bet he will be running by Christmas.

Louanne, Mike and Nadia

Julia said...

I just scrolled down quickly you could see him walking. LOL Once he's on the move you will be too.

Julia
www.trawickclan.blogspot.com