Thursday, November 15, 2007

Let's See What I Can Get Into!!!

First - dad needs to teach me how to operate the BIG RIG

Then - I'm ready to head out!!!

After a quick reading lesson...

... I'm ready to rummage through the closet.


Mom and dad weren't amused so they put me in jail

Some of my other favorites:

Waking several times in the night
Pulling on the vertical blinds
Pulling books off the bookcase
Letting mom & dad know that I'm hungry NOW!
Fighting naps
Finding every electrical cord in the house

The best part is - I know I can get away with it because mom & dad love me!

Josh


2 comments:

Louanne said...

He is so darn cute!!!! Those cheeks are totally kissable!

Louanne, Mike and Nadia

Anonymous said...

WHAT A LITTLE DOLLBABY---LOOKS LIKE A REAL BIG MAN DRIVIN' THAT FIRE TRUCK...GLAD THAT OL'SNAKE WASN'T HIDING IN THE CLOSET. I KNOW, I AM A WORRY WART. MUCH LOVE AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON THE 21ST, PAPAW JOE AND MAMAW JANE