Sunday, November 11, 2007

Josh has a new pet


First, Josh has stopped going down the step into the living room backwards and is going down wheelbarrel style. Everytime we think he is going to fall and hit his head but he doesn't. It sure isn't graceful, but it is effective.




Here Josh is saying "Aren't I cute?"






Josh has a new pet or I guess we all do. Meet Isis, the corn snake. He was given to us by a friend.

Hey! What's this? Something to chew on?




I'm sure that I could play with this.



Hey that's my toy! Grandma isn't to sure about the snake.

Well, today is the day, I have to start back to work tonight. The real world is returning. It will be interesting to see what happens tonight when I leave, because Josh sure is sad when dad is at work.

Love to all,

Matt, Jenny and Josh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pics of Josh-darling as usual but I wish he had a pet doggie instead of a snake--very narrow-minded of me but ick...Hope your 1st night back to work goes well,Jen.. Love to you all,Papaw Joe and Mamaw Jane

Anonymous said...

A SNAKE??!!! YIKES!!

Hope your first night back at work went well and that it was busy enough to keep you distracted.

Katrina