Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Music in Me Class

After a failed attempt last year, Josh is finally in the music class we thought he would enjoy. It is called Music in Me at IUPUI for 15 weeks on Saturdays. The focus of the class is pitch, rhythm, and piano. There will even be a recital in December that the kids perform at. To cute I know. Anyway, he loved it. I think we have played the CD from class so many times that we all know the words of every song and Matt and I are ready to throw it out of the window.


Matt wanted to start Family Movie night. For our first movie night we watched ... Star Wars. I'm sure that wasn't a surprise to anyone. We watched episode one because we thought Josh would like the pod race which he did. He wasn't to sure about Darth Mal though. He was kind of scary Josh said.

What do you eat of movie night? PIZZA!

Oh and don't forget the popcorn. Josh loves it!!

On Sunday Sept. 12, Josh and I went to Chinese Fest at Military Park. It was small, but much better than Asian Fest that we tried to go to in the summer. Anyway, Josh loved watching the Dragon Dance, but he didn't like the Chinese opera. I must admit that I don't like it much either.

The Dragon Dance

Josh thought it was funny that the dragon's blinked.








1 comment:

Louanne said...

FUN!

ps. Nadia favorite snack is popcorn. she would eat a bag a day if I let her. We just got another 10 pack of our favorite seasonings delivered.
www.nomorenakepopcorn.com