Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter Everyone!!

First, we want to wish everyone a Blessed Easter. Secondly, I want to apologize for getting the pictures out of order when I down loaded them. I'm not sure how that happened, but it did.

We have all been busy working either inside or outside in the yard all week. It has been totally crazy. Matt has been working crazy on getting the garden redone, but the weather has not been cooperating. I've been trying to get all kinds of cleaning done in the house and have started packing for our trip. (It's only two weeks away. Yea!!!!)


Last weekend our friends Will and Susan came over and Will helped Matt start laying the stone for the garden. We had a great time and Delaney and Josh had a blast.

Josh and Delaney are trying to help by bring the guys shovels full of patio base. Of course, they're not paying attention to the hammer that's flying around though.


This is the picture that is out of order. I had my hair cut on Friday and I had a GRAY HAIR! Oh no!!! It's my first gray hair. Josh is the cause. I am sure of it.





The kids romped outside for hours and at the end of the day the were totally exhausted. They finished the evening with a cookie, milk and the Cars movie.


The Easter Bunny comes early to the Partain house. Boy oh boy, did he leave a load of goodies. Candy, a beach towel, a back pack, Mack (from the Cars movie, and a new Lightening McQueen bed. How come the Easter bunny didn't leave us anything?


Josh and I colored eggs on Saturday. He loved it, but was very sad when the eggs ran out.


Slowly drop it in



Look at my eggs!!


We have a short video of the Josh Toss.

We're going to spend Easter with our families. My sister and her family are coming down and the kids are having an Easter egg hunt. That should be interesting.
Love, M, J, and J

1 comment:

Louanne said...

Looks like fun. And I pulled my first gray hair out today! What the heck?