Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

We have got lot of pictures for everyone today. Josh is doing better. He is finally over his cold and we're guessing his new teeth will break the skin tomorrow. He is also sleeping through the night. Finally! He sometimes fusses for 10 minutes every now and then, but falls back to sleep. Although, Monday he had an hour long crying fit and nothing would console him.

Josh getting into his drawer int he kitchen. It keeps him occupied so I can fix dinner.


Today was a big day. Josh had his hair cut. This is his before shot.


I'm not sure whats goin' on, but I'm trying to figure it out.

Josh was so good for his hair cut. He didn't cry at all.

To all by girlfriends: Now I look HOT and I have a cute dog too. (Although it's at grandma's house.)

We present for Halloween: Manful Spicy Boy


Look at how spicy I am!

Here I am with grandma and grandpa.

I am so spicy that I drink Habanero Tabasco instead of formula.


Here I am with the other grandma.


Here I am with the other grandpa. He likes things almost as spicy as I do.

Tomorrow is a big day for Josh. Matt has to go back to work. Josh has become a dad's boy, so I'm not sure how he'll do with Matt gone for 24 hours. I'm sure he will do fine though.

Happy Halloween everyone,

Matt, Jenny and Josh

1 comment:

ba_joker said...

I loved all the new pics. Shawn returns to work today, also. I'm sure Alyssa will be just fine with her grandma, but Shawn will probably have a pretty hard time being without her. The Halloween costume is very cute, but it looks like it's hard to get around in.

Take Care.

Alan & Shawn