Monday, August 27, 2007

A Big Thank You

August 26, 2006 - Jenny's Work Shower
Matt and I can't express enough gratitude for all the gifts for Josh. We were totally blown away by everything and, most of all. we are greatful for having such wonderful friends. We had a great time at the Spagetti Factory and it seemed like the gifts just kept coming.


Don't we all look good in "normal clothes?"


Can you believe all those clothes? He's gonna be the best dressed kid on the block. Plus he's going to learn to read in no time with all those books and what kid can live without his Pampers underwear? I also can't wait to go shopping with the gift cards, who knows what I'll buy.

Again, we can't find words to say Thank You enough to all my co-workers for their thoughtfulness. I'm sure that Josh will be thankful too when he gets here.

No comments: